Congratulations to Drs. Martin Oliver, Joyce Rauch, Don Sheppard, Sasha Bernatsky, Todd Lee, Emily McDonald and Maya Saleh for their approved research grants in the CIHR Project Grant (spring 2018) competition.
- Dr. Martin Oliver: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Leishmania-Macrophage Interaction: Impact on Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Progression ($956,250/5 yr).
- Dr. Joyce Rauch: Targeting RIPK3 as a key regulator in the development of SLE ($745,876/5 yr).
- Dr. Don Sheppard: Development of immunotherapeutics against Aspergillus fumigatus ($784,126/5 yr)
- Dr. Sasha Bernatsky: Air pollution and systemic autoimmune rheumatic diseases ($772,650/5 yr).
- Dr. Todd Lee and Dr. Emily McDonald: Initial vancomycin taper for the prevention of recurrent Clostridium difficile infection ($378,676/2 yr).
- Dr. Maya Saleh: Metabolic control of innate immunity and cell death ($830,026/5 yr).