- PhD or MSc degree in immunology, virology, biochemistry or a related field.
- Strong interest in working with human specimens and HIV.
- Laboratory experience in primary cell culture, molecular biology and immunology.
- Experience and proficiency with multi-color flow cytometry (for post-doctoral fellow position).
- Ability to guide and supervise research trainee’s experiments.
- Significant scientific contributions and publication.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
A competitive salary is guaranteed based on the CIHR salary ranks and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to apply
Please only apply if you have the requested qualifications.
Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre
Post-doctoral and doctoral
Based on the CIHR salary ranks
Post-graduate (PhD or MSc)