JOB TITLE: Data Analyst
RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF THE MUHC
We are seeking a doctoral or postdoctoral trainee to help conduct the mixed methods analysis for the Lost & Found study, a type-II implementation-effectiveness hybrid study. The selected candidate will make use of results from quantitative and qualitative analyses, both of which have been completed or are nearing completion. Some knowledge of implementation science is an asset.
Please refer to the attached one-page summary for additional details of the proposed mixed-methods analysis.
- Provide general guidance on mixed-methods analyses to the research team
- Work with the research coordinator to mix qualitative and quantitative data from the Lost & Found study
- Create a summary of the methods used and pertinent results in conjunction with the research team
- Doctoral or postdoctoral trainee in public health, epidemiology, or a related field
- Experience conducting mixed-methods analyses
- Good English writing skills
Status: Temporary, Part-time
Pay Scale: salary will be commensurate with education and experience
Work Shift: as required, between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mondays to Fridays
Work Site : Centre for Outcomes Research & Evaluation
Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre
5252 de Maisonneuve Blvd., Montreal, Quebec.
POSTING PERIOD: From: January 20, 2020
DATE AVAILABLE: Immediately
Please submit résumé and cover letter to:
Blake Linthwaite, MScPH
Clinical research coordinator for Drs. Cox and Kronfli