- May 2018: The 2018 IDIGH Trainee Travel awards. Click here to apply. Dealine is June 30, 2018
- June 28, 2017: Two Post-doctoral positions are available at McGill University and UQAM:
McGill – To apply contact Dr. Costiniuk at: email@example.com
UQAM – To apply contact Dr. Jenabian at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IDIGH Program Trainee Travel Awards deadline: January 31st, 2017. Click here to apply
- May 24, 2016: New postdoc training opportunities at McGill International TB Centre, McGill University, Montreal, Canada are now posted at http://www.mcgill.ca/tb/
- Trainee Travel Award For the ICI2016 International Congress of Immunology. Application deadline: Wednesday May 3rd, 2016, before 4 pm for more information click here.
- Deadline for the McGill TB Centre/Global Health Travel Awards is March 31, 2016: https://www.mcgill.ca/globalhealth/mcgill-international-tb-centre-travel-awards.
- One $500 travel award is available to assist graduate students or postdoctoral fellows registered at McGill University, Université de Montréal, IRCM or INRS-Institut Armand-Frappier in attending the Canadian Society for Immunology (CSI) 29th Annual Conference, held April 1-4, 2016. Deadline for application is March 24 2016. Click here for details.
- IDIGH Program Trainee Travel Awards deadline: January 31st, 2016. Click here to apply.
- McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health 2016 deadline: February 7th, 2016
- 6th endMS Scholar Program for Researchers IN Training (SPRINT) competition: February 8th, 2016
- 8th annual endMS Summer School competition deadline: February 12th, 2016
The winners of our First IDIGH Program Trainee Travel Awards are: Robyn Lee, Vinicius Medeiros Fava and Cynthia Kanagaratham for more details click here